4 Days.

How in the world did I go 4 days without a blog post?
Well, to catch up:

Friday; Shopping, got some new clothes which I'll be featuring in a blog post later tonight.
Saturday; Bonfire with friends. The first 4 or 5 hours was spent swimming in the lake



Then the last 15 minutes was spent repairing Nikki's camera after Shawn got pushed into the lake with it in his hand. Kudos to me for figuring out that the shutter was bent.
Sunday; My cousin's open-house. Immensely boring, except me and my sister ventured behind the house into the woods and eventually down a path to a lake.
Today; Sat around watching The Search for Elle Woods reruns and eating Chex Mix.
Tonight; My first outfit postings. Come back in a few hours!

Tell me about your weekend!

1 comments :: 4 Days.

  1. Your weekend sounds like it was fun. Shopping is the best way to spend a weekend! Mine was a mixture of shopping and spending time with my bf. Although, I'm on mid-semester break, so every day is like the weekend for me now :)