So I went "Birthday" shopping today....

I went to Sommerset Mall with a family friend, Amy, to shop for my birthday, which was March 26th.
What we didn't know, was that there was no H&M at Sommerset, so I had to settle for Urban Outfitters, Betsey Johnson (the salesgirl treated me like a little girl: "OOOOOO, Do you like PUUUURSES!?"), and Anthropologie. I haven't been inside an actual Anthropologie before, and I loved nearly everyhting I saw.

I ended up buying only one thing. An adorable hair clip:

Urban Outfitters, $18

But, what I really wanted is this and these

Too bad I'm to nice to ask for expensive things. I wish I was more selfish!
Also, Barney's was having a 60% which I didn't see until 10 when the mall was closing.
So, hopefully the next time I get up to Sommerset, the sale will still be going on, because I saw a fabulous gold 3.1 Phillip Lim skirt through the window.

1 comments :: So I went "Birthday" shopping today....

  1. That hair clip is really pretty! And a good price too! I love feathers/flowers/fascinators in a girl's hair...